I'm a Junior Software Architect based in Italy, my daily work is focused on project, design, analyze and develop cloud-native applications using microservices architectures and distributed systems, spanning from REST API management to component integration, and where CI/CD is the norm. The main perk of this job is that it gives you the whole view of the system you are looking at without focusing on just a single component and technology, so you learn and grow faster because among your daily projects there is always something new and you see how stuff really works under the hood. This also highly improve my coding skills which today is the closest thing to magic!
I have a Master degree in Cyber security computer engineering, and since then i started being strongly passionated by security, mainly cryptography and its algorithms, malware analysis, reverse engineering (and all its social aspects) and most of all, blockchain, topic which i focused during my dissertation (which was then published @Tokenomics 2019 in Paris) and which i particularly care of. I find human being really interesting and i like to analyze the social behaviours and psycological factors involved in security, like attack vectors or code review, trying to disclose who is hiding at the rear of the lines, and which crumbs he left behind.
- Java, Python, SQL, Solidity, LaTeX
- Springboot Framework
- API design, Domain-driven-development (DDD), Asynchronous communications patterns (IBM MQ, RabbitMQ), Publish-subscribe systems
- Relational Databases (Oracle, MySql) and NoSql architectures (MongoDb,RethinkDb,Redis...)
- Blockchain platforms (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Fabric), smart contract development, Proof of X consensus algorithms
- Collaborative platforms (GitLab/Github, Nexus) and protocol (Git)
- DevOps - Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment: (Docker, Containerization, Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Main cryptography protocols and algorithms (PGP,TLS,AES...), Enterprise Security (SIEM,IDS...), Web security, Malware analysis, Basic data privacy notions
- Machine Learning (Classification, clustering)
- IoT development (RaspberryPi)
You can contact me @: marcoktm89 [at] gmail.com
My PGP public key ID is 0x21EAF6E3B166BB77 its fingerprint is: B9B6 560C 4523 65E8 B00E 5727 21EA F6E3 B166 BB77 and you can download my whole public key here
Cinema, science, philosophy, travelling
Deep reader, experienced traveler, Cinema lover, highly demanding in life, BOINC volunteer, greedy TED fan.
Just trying to leave the world better than i found it or at least do not contribute in ruin it further.
Backpacking across Iceland
Craziest thing i've done so far:
Working as a staff member in an hostel in Ireland (Hoping to update this entry monthly)